Protect Your Assets And Loved Ones With A Thorough Estate Plan
A sound estate plan is necessary to protect your property and family during the worst of times, when you are no longer able to guide them. F. Patrick Accisano will help you develop a comprehensive estate plan beyond “boilerplate” forms to assure your wishes are followed and your loved ones cared for if you are incapacitated or pass away. He will work closely with you to make sure your wealth is inherited as you wish, that your children and grandchildren are looked after, and how you may reduce the possibility of state taxes and medical liens on your estate. The office in Sea Girt will help you develop a meticulous estate plan, including:
- Simple Wills
- Guardianship Provisions for caring for Minor Children
- Living wills/advanced health care directives
- Powers of attorney
- Irrevocable life insurance trusts
- Divorce-related estate considerations
- Family Limited partnerships and LLCs
- Will provisions to protect inheritance of children from previous marriages
- Will structuring to keep in-laws from inheriting
- Federal estate tax avoidance and asset preservation
- Special Needs Trust for a disabled family member or pet.
- Spendthrift trust to provide for children with addictions or gambling problems.
Don’t Leave Decisions Affecting Loved Ones To Others; Call Now
Make a plan now to name an executor and help the estate administration for your family go smoothly. Already have a family dispute about an estate or a probate situation? We can help. Call our Monmouth County, New Jersey law firm at (732) 449-1188 or request a consultation through this easy contact form.